Some Besties of Twenty-Ten
So over at The Perpetual Page Turner, she came up with this awesome survey about her year in books. I know I'm late but better late than never, riiiight?! So I decided to dazzle you with suma my brilliant answers. haha. ;)
1. Best book of 2010?
Amy: The Marbury Lens by Andrew Smith! (see my review.)
2. Worst book of 2010?
Amy: The Almost Moon by Alice Sebold
3. Most Disappointing Book of 2010?
Amy: Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) by Suzanne Collins
4. Most surprising (in a good way!) book of 2010?
Amy: The Luxe Series by Anna Godberson (I am SO not a chicklit kinda reader)
5. Book you recommended to people most in 2010?
Amy: The Study Series by Maria V. Snyder
6. Best series you discovered in 2010?
Amy: Yikes! I gotta choose? Hmm. The Seven Kingdom’s by Kristin Cashore & Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward
7. Favorite new authors you discovered in 2010?
Amy: Andrew Smith, Kristin Cashore, J.R. Ward, Maria V. Snyder
8. Most hilarious read of 2010?
Amy: I’m gonna hafta say, The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg
9. Most thrilling, unputdownable book in 2010?
Amy: The Marbury Lens by Andrew Smith! Fo Sho!
10. Favorite cover of a book you read in 2010?
Amy: The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff & The Marbury Lens by Andrew Smith
11. Most beautifully written book in 2010?
Amy: Parallel: The Life of Patient #32185 by Abra Ebner & Hold Still by Nina LaCour
12. Book that had the greatest impact on you in 2010?
Amy: I’ve gotta tie again! Harmonic Feedback by Tara Kelly & The Marbury Lens by Andrew Smith