Title: A Change of Plans
Author: Donna K. Weaver
Publication Date: June 1, 2013
Pages: 327 pages
Publisher: Rhemalda Publishing
Find it: Rhemalda Store, Goodreads
Genre: Fiction | Romance | Contemporary
When twenty-five-year-old Lyn sets off on her cruise vacation, all she wants is to forget that her dead fiancé was a cheating scumbag. What she plans is a diversion uncomplicated by romance. What she gets is Braedon, an intriguing young surgeon. He's everything her fiancé wasn't, and against the backdrop of the ship's make-believe world, her emotions come alive.
Unaware of the sensitive waters he navigates, Braedon moves to take their relationship beyond friendship—on the very anniversary Lyn came on the cruise to forget. Lyn's painful memories are too powerful, and she runs off in a panic.
But it's hard to get away from someone when you're stuck on the same ship. Things are bad enough when the pair finds themselves on one of the cruise's snorkeling excursions. Then paradise turns to piracy when their party is kidnapped, and Lyn's fear of a fairy tale turns grim.
The blog tour for A CHANGE OF PLANS by Donna K. Weaver is eight days packed full of awesomeness. We hope you enjoy each post daily from our spectacular participants.
This tour consists of reviews, author interviews, guest posts from the author and giveaways.Open to both US and International residents.All review copies have been provided by the publisher in eBook format.
The tour is scheduled to run from June 1st - June 8th.
- Donna Simmonds - Guest Post/Author Interview - Donna's Blog Home
- Shelly Brown - Review - Writing with Shelly and Chad
- Debra Erfert - Review + Guest Post/Author Interview - Debra's Windows into Writing...
- Nichole Giles - Review + Guest Post/Author Interview - Random-ish
- Konstanz Silverbow - Review - No Thought 2 Small
- Ranee Clark - Review - Guest Post/Author Interview - Mom. Wife. Writer.
- Misty Rayburn - Review + Guest Post/Author Interview - The Top Shelf
- Sherry Gammon - Guest Post - Wordpaintings Unlimited
- Aria Kane - Book Spotlight - Write. Wine. Repeat.
- Suzie Forbes - Guest Post/Author Interview - My Not So Secret Writing Life
- Andrea Frisby - Review + Guest Post/Author Interview - Literary Time Out
- Suey - Review + Guest Post/Author Interview- It's All About Books
- Laura Josephsen - Guest Post - Laura's website
- Leigh Covington - Review - Leigh's website
- Lindzee Armstrong - Review - Lindzee's website
- Lisa Faber - Review - Bookworm Lisa
- Nancy S. Thompson - Book Spotlight - Nancy's website
- Michelle Cole - Review - The Blushing Reader
- Tasha Seegmiller - Review - Tasha's website
- Carrie Butler - Author Interview - So, You're a Writer
- Jaleta Clegg - Author Interview - Jaleta's website
- Rebekah Grow - Review + Guest Post/Author Interview - R.K. Grow - reading. writing. blogging.
- Fiauna Lund - Review + Guest Post/Author Interview - See My Wings
- Julie Daines - Review - An Author's Compendium
- Crystal Casey - Review - Peace Love Books
- Cindy Hogan - Review + Guest Post/Author Interview - Cindy's website
- Heidi Tighe - Review + Guest Post/Author Interview - Heidi's website
- Jordan McCollum - Review - Jordan's website
- Robin Ambrose - Review + Guest Post/Author Interview - Robin's website
- Wendy Knight - Review - Write Through The Noise
- Canda Mortensen - Review + Guest Post/Author Interview - Canda's Ink Blast
- Melanie Macek - Review - Feathers Pens, Tartan Dreams
- Alex Wardlaw - Review + Guest Post/Author Interview - Is It Amazing
- Christy Dorrity - Review - Christy's website
- Katy Sozaeva - Guest Post - Now is Gone
- Barbara Jean Byrem - Guest Post/Author Interview - Far Away Series
- Diann Read - Review + Guest Post/Author Interview - Hero Journeys
- Kelley Lynn - Review - Adventures Between the Bookends
- Jaclyn Weist - Review - Jaclyn's Random Reviews
- Jennifer Bennett - Book Spotlight - A Writer's Journey
- Meredith Mansfield - Review - Meredith's website
- Sheri Larsen - Review + Guest Post/Author Interview - Writer's Ally
- Livia Peterson - Guest Post - Leave it to Livia
- Nicole Zoltack - Review + Guest Post/Author Interview - Where Fantasy & Love Take Flight
- Katelyn Torrey - Review - Kate's Tales of Books and Bands
- Shanese La'Tia - Review + Guest Post/Author Interview - The Bo0ki3
- Tawania Etheridge - Review - Wicked Readings by Tawania
- Sheila Staley - Review - Why Not? Because I Said So
- Megan Wille - Review + Author Interview - Facebook Page
- E. Kristin Anderson -Review + Guest Post/Author Interview - Write All the Words
- Ilima Todd - Review - Ilima Todd, YA Author
- Alex Cavanaugh - Guest Post - Alex's website
- Emily Debenham - Review - Gamila's Review
- Keirstin Meyer - Review - Facebook page
- Babs Hightower - Review + Guest Post/Author Interview - Babs BookBistro
- Donna Hosie - Review - Musings of a Penniless Writer
- Cassie Gutman - Review - Happy Book Lovers
- Susan K. Obray - Review - Facebook
Donna K. Weaver is a Navy brat who joined the Army and has lived in Asia and Europe.
Because she sailed the Pacific three times as a child, she loves cruising and wishes she could accrue enough vacation time to do more of it with her husband.
Donna and her husband have six children and eight grandchildren who live all over the world.
At fifty, Donna decided to study karate and earned her black belt in Shorei Kempo.
After recording city council minutes for twenty years, Donna decided to write something a little longer and with a lot more emotion--and kissing.