It was all about the band, until the girl next door. Her innocence is tempting. A sexually charged coming of age story set in the throes of stardom.Sacrifices are made as everything changes as they know it.
The cover reveal tour for FIRST KISS (Heavy Influence, #1) by Ann Marie Frohoff is nine days packed full of awesomeness. We hope you enjoy each post daily from our spectacular participants.
The Cover Reveal tour + giveaway is scheduled to run from May 9th - May 17th.
- Amy at Lady Reader’s Bookstuff
- Damaris at Good Choice Reading
- Jodie at Uniquely Moi Books
- Jen at A Book and A Latte
- Kim at Book Blogger Mom
- Tracey at Young Adult Book Addict
- Gloria at Globug and Hootie Need A Book
- Mandy at The Romance Bookie
- Mindy at Forbidden Reviews
- Alex at Is It Amazing
- Katrina at Page Flipperz
- Autumn at The Avid Reader
- Krystal at Krystal's Enchanting Reads
- Dana at Dana Square YA Book Reviews
- Orchid at The Haunting of Orchid Forsythia
- Nicole at The Twins Read
- Kriss at Cabin Goddess
- Pam at Unconventional Librarian
- Tanya at Scenes From A Chaotic Mind
- Laurie at Laurie's Thoughts and Reviews
- Amy at Book Loving Mom
- Tash at Confessions from Romaholics
- Christina at Bibliophiles Thoughts on Books
- Mandy at I Read Indie
- Keren at Gothic Angel Book Reviews
- Andrea at Reading Lark
- Lucia at The Loyal Book
- Bella at Paranormal Book Club
- Ellen at Always YA at Heart
- Kate at Kate's Blog
- Autumn at The Autumn Review
- Danielle at Book Whore Blog
- Jess at Jess Resides Here
- Karen at Book Crush Book Reviews
- Jess at One New Generation for Reading
Ann Marie ("Annie") Frohoff grew up in sunny Southern California. As a teen and young adult she spent her time frequenting and living in nearly every beach-side city up and down the coast.
The first installment in her Heavy Influence Trilogy, FIRST KISS, is tentatively set to release June 11, 2013 — the series is a story about young, reckless love between a rising rock star and his younger muse, spanning 10 years of their tumultuous and passionate relationship.
Each book in the Trilogy will come with a soundtrack of original music, of which the lyrics will appear in the pages of the books.
Annie is now settled in the South Bay area of Los Angeles with her family.