Top 10: A Week of Looking Back….
………and Looking Forward.
Top 10 of 2011 is hosted by:
Jessica from Confessions of a Bookaholic, Lisa from A Life Bound By Books, Jaime & Patricia from Two Chicks on Books & Rachel from Fiktshun
The topic today is: Top 10 Book Boyfriends in 2011 (Based on books read in 2011)
*my list is in no particular order*
1. Josh - Don't Stop Now by Julie Halpern
Quirky. Spontaneous. Romantic.
2. Vishous - Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #9) by J.R. Ward
Insanely intelligent. Sarcastic. Protective. Respectful.
Vampire. Explicit sexual desires.
3. Adam Kent - Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi
“It's been me and you against the world forever," he says. "It's always been that way.”
(Super Smokin' Hot)
4. Gabe (Paradise) - Paradise by Jill S. Alexander
“In his arms, I slowly unfolded like a love note read in secret.”
(yum. makes me melt.)
5. David Lazar - Frost by Marianna Baer
"His smell of coffee and warm boy skin filled my lungs and melted through my limbs."
(pick me. pick me)
6. Alex - Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver
“That's all I want. Just you and me. Always.”
7. Jonah - Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma
“Sometimes a perfect memory can be ruined if put to words.”
(gah, isn't that the truth....boys!)
8. Sean - Amplified by Tara Kelly
Bassist. Artist. Snarky & Sensitive.
9. Leith "The Buckhead Boy" - Ladybird, Ladybird by Abra Ebner
Tall. Lean. Wide shoulders. Simply Scrumptious.
(I want a Buckhead Boy!)
10. Noah Shaw - The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1) by Michelle Hodkin
“The two of us snuggled like quotation marks in his room full of words.”
OH. MY. GOD.
Best line EVER.
I hope you enjoyed my list. If you made one of your own, don't forget to leave a link in the comment section so I can check it out.
Come back tomorrow for the next topic in the Top 10 of 2011 event.
We'll be discussing: Top 10 Characters in 2011.